- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Garnier names Tina Fey as new skin care spokeswoman
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
TUALATIN, Ore. — Pacific Natural Foods has launched a new line of classic holiday accompaniments, designed to make holiday meal prep a snap.
The new holiday collection includes organic pumpkin puree, organic turkey gravy, organic whole berry sauce and jellied cranberry sauce. All products in the holiday line are packaged in BPA-free Tetra Recart cartons to ensure freshness. What's more, the organic pumpkin puree and organic whole berry and jellied cranberry sauces are vegan and gluten free.
"Our broths and condensed soups have been a trusted part of holiday meals for years," Pacific Natural Foods VP marketing Kevin Tisdale said. "We know consumers are looking for convenience without sacrificing quality. Since we make these holiday classics like you'd make them at home and pack them in BPA-free packaging, we're able to deliver both. The next best thing truly is homemade."
The organic pumpkin puree carries a suggested retail price of $3.69 per 16-oz. carton; the organic turkey gravy carries a suggested retail price of $2.99 per 13.9-oz. carton and the organic whole berry and jellied cranberry sauces carry a suggested retail price of $3.99 per 15.6-oz. carton.