- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- 'Life...supplemented' rolls out America’s Wellness Challenge
- Nurse practitioners are vital to a healthy U.S. healthcare system
MATAWAN, N.J. PacificHealth Labs plans to introduce innovation within the sports nutrition category, the company announced Friday, with the signing of Signal Nutrition as a consultant.
“[Signal Nutrition] brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in assisting [PacificHealth] address its core needs in the area of science and the development of new products,” stated Fred Duffner, Pacifichealth president. “The company has not provided new innovation under its sports nutrition umbrella in over 3 years,” he said. “There is new science in the category that we need to stay ahead of to insure we continue to bring leadership to the category. We look forward to working with [Signal Nutrition] over the next several months to prepare for 2011 and the anticipated growth opportunities.”