- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Jergens supports Global Shea Alliance, creates video on lives of women in West Africa
- Study: Eating peanut butter, peanuts at breakfast can help control hunger all day
- Unilever launches simpler butter-like spreads
- Out of Africa continues support of West African women, children with sponsorship
NEW YORK — Palmer’s has partnered with R&B songstress India.Arie in the creation of Arie’s “Cocoa Butter” music video.
The first single from Arie’s upcoming “Songversation” album, “Cocoa Butter” represents the perfect synergy for Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula products and Palmer’s will appear in the video. The two plan to continue making music together on Arie’s upcoming tour, the manufacturer stated.
"I am really excited to be partnering with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. Aside from being a longtime fan of their products, they're a family business with a strong ethical foundation, and that makes us a great match," Arie stated.