- Oral-B introduces new rechargeable power toothbrush to U.S. market
- New Gum Star Wars toothbrushes aim to help children establish healthy dental habits
- Colgate sees strong Q3 growth as toothpaste, manual toothbrush market shares rise
- Dr. Fresh's FireFly toothbrushes earn ADA seal
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
SECAUCUS, N.J. — Panasonic has introduced a toothbrush to its line of compact personal care products for women, the company said Friday.
Panasonic announced the introduction of the EW-DS90 series of battery-operated compact toothbrushes, adding it to its compact body shavers, facial hair trimmers and heated eyelash curlers.
"Panasonic is focused on bringing women beauty products to complement and enhance their lifestyle," Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America product manager for personal care Natalia Salazar said. "As an extension to the company's new Compact Beauty series, the Panasonic compact toothbrushes aim to provide women with a smart product that will help promote good dental hygiene anytime, anywhere."
The toothbrush, designed to fit in a purse, makeup bag or pocket, offers three types of bristles, including triple-edged, flat and extra-fine.