- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- LiceGuard's Robi Comb hits retail
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
BLOOMFIELD, N.J. Finnish confectioner Panda Licorice has made a great on-the-go snack that contains just 100 calories.
New Panda Licorice bars now are available in natural food and grocery stores. The bars contain molasses, wheat flour, licorice extract and natural flavor (aniseed oil). The new bars are available in original black, cherry and raspberry flavors.
“Portion-controlled snacks are a big trend right now, but calorie control alone is not enough,” said Lisa Gawthorne, international marketing manager for Panda Licorice. “Many of the treats lining grocery store shelves are full of unhealthy fat and artificial ingredients that can actually leave snackers craving more.”