- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- Generic drug prices spike, but PBMs' reimbursement rates don't keep up, NCPA study finds
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. Par Pharmaceutical has begun shipments of a generic treatment for asthma, the drug maker said Monday.
Par announced that it started shipping zafirlukast tablets in the 10-mg and 20-mg strengths. The drug is a generic version of AstraZeneca’s Accolate.
Accolate has sales of $50 million in the United States per year, according to IMS Health.