- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. Par Pharmaceutical has begun shipments of a generic treatment for asthma, the drug maker said Monday.
Par announced that it started shipping zafirlukast tablets in the 10-mg and 20-mg strengths. The drug is a generic version of AstraZeneca’s Accolate.
Accolate has sales of $50 million in the United States per year, according to IMS Health.