- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. — Par Pharmaceutical has completed its acquisition of Anchen Pharmaceuticals, the generic drug maker said.
Par announced plans in August to acquire Irvine, Calif.-based Anchen for $410 million, consisting of a loan and cash it already had.
A privately owned company, Anchen has about 200 employees and more than 72,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and warehouse space, Par said.