- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. — Generic drug maker Par Pharmaceutical has completed its acquisition of an Indian drug company, Par said.
Par announced that it had completed its $20.5 million acquisition of Chennai, India-based Edict Pharmaceuticals.
Edict specializes in oral solid drugs and currently has 11 regulatory approval applications under review at the Food and Drug Administration.