- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Report: Private equity firm to invest in maker of Organix hair care
- Reuters: Safeway a target for possible buyout
GURNEE, Ill. — Paris Presents, the maker of the EcoTools cosmetic and bath accessories line, has secured an investment from private equity firm Mason Wells. Mason Wells, along with Paris Presents' existing management team and other investors, acquired the equity of the company from the Zall family.
"We are proud of the business we have built and [are] excited about the opportunity to partner with Mason Wells to continue the growth of Paris Presents," stated Larry Zall on behalf of the Zall family ownership group. "Mason Wells will provide Paris Presents with additional resources to achieve the company's long-term growth initiatives and to continue our investment in industry-leading product innovation."
"The existing management team of Paris Presents is looking forward to partnering with Mason Wells," added Leah Bailey, the current operational leader of the business, who became CEO of the company in connection with the transaction. "With their strong financial backing and management resources, we will continue to serve our customers with high-quality products and services."
Mason Wells is a Midwest-based private equity firm that manages more than $800 million of capital through Mason Wells Buyout Funds.