- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Kiss Products reveals new logo, packaging
- McKesson, Rite Aid expand generic distribution deal in new five-year agreement
- Former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour to keynote PAC breakfast at NACDS Annual Meeting
SALT LAKE CITY — Associated Food Stores president and CEO Richard Parkinson announced he will retire from his position after serving in the role for nearly two decades.
Parkinson officially will exit the company on Nov. 10, the company said. Following Parkinson's departure, Associated EVP and president of Fresh Market, Neal Berube, will fill the position of president and CEO.
During his tenure, Parkinson aided the company's growth, including new independent stores and the purchase of 56 corporately owned stores, as well as garnering sales in excess of $1.4 billion. Parkinson also serves as a board member for the Food Marketing Institute and as the chairman of Western Family Foods.