- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
COLLINSVILLE, Conn. — A maker of international cooking sauces has teamed up with the founder of the Gluten-Free Pantry brand to develop a range of recipes for those seeking gluten-free meal solutions.
Passage Foods said its partnership with Beth Hillson, who was diagnosed with celiac disease in 1976 and also serves as president of the American Celiac Disease Alliance and recently penned "Gluten-Free Makeovers," will help cater to time-starved consumers who want home cooked meals that are nutritious, healthy and gluten free.
"We are very excited to now be working with Beth and tap her culinary brilliance in developing exciting easy-to-prepare recipes for consumers with the Passage Foods cooking sauce range," said Passage Foods' Mark MacKenzie. "Beth is truly an artist in gluten-free cooking and with our international culinary chef team based in Melbourne, Australia, we look forward to bringing exciting new meal ideas to our dedicated Passage Foods consumers worldwide."