- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Bic Soleil Glow razor hits shelves
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
- Snuggle and ‘all receive new additions
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
COLLINSVILLE, Conn. — Passage Foods is expanding its international cooking sauce selections with a new exotic line.
Passage to Morocco simmer sauces blend together eclectic flavors that Moroccan cuisine is known for. The range consists of Moroccan spiced lemon tagine, Moroccan spiced honey tagine and Moroccan harissa tomato and bell pepper beef. Each package contains three to four servings, and each simmer sauce contains all-natural, gluten-free ingredients.
Passage Foods' simmer sauces, also available in Indian and Thair varieties, are available at retailers nationwide.