- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- McKesson increases offer price for Celesio
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
- McKesson unsuccessful in bid for Celesio
- Analyst take: McKesson may make second attempt at Celesio
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — The Consumer Healthcare Products Association on Friday morning honored longtime industry veteran Pat Lonergan, co-founder of Numark Labs, with its Ivan D. Combe Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions in the advancement of the business of over-the-counter medicines.
"This year's recipient is a truly brilliant example of a lifetime of achievement and a legacy of leadership," CHPA chairman and president Paul Sturman said before announcing this year's lifetime achievement award recipient. "His work has touched thousands of lives personally and millions of lives indirectly through his five decades of efforts to improve self-care for U.S. consumers."
Prior to helping to establish Numark Labs, Lonergan spent more than 30 years with Johnson & Johnson.
Lonergan has a B.S. in business from Northern Illinois University.