- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Retailers, drug makers can help cut diabetes rate
- Diabetes population to double, costs to nearly triple by 2034
ORLANDO, Fla. PatientPoint, whose core offering is a self-service kiosk that automates check-in and check-out processes in retail clinic environments and physician offices, has named Raj Toleti CEO.
Previously, Toleti founded Galvanon, a technology company focused on improving the patient experience, which was acquired by NCR in 2005. While at Galvanon, he oversaw the introduction of the first commercially available patient self-service kiosk and software platform to automate patient check-in and intake processes at hospitals and physician offices.
In other company news, PatientPoint has inked new contracts with five organizations: Florida Cardiology, Southlake Orthopaedics, University Internal Medicine and Diabetes Associates, Clara Roman, M.D., and BillingNetwork.