- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
ORLANDO, Fla. PatientPoint, whose core offering is a self-service kiosk that automates check-in and check-out processes in retail clinic environments and physician offices, has named Raj Toleti CEO.
Previously, Toleti founded Galvanon, a technology company focused on improving the patient experience, which was acquired by NCR in 2005. While at Galvanon, he oversaw the introduction of the first commercially available patient self-service kiosk and software platform to automate patient check-in and intake processes at hospitals and physician offices.
In other company news, PatientPoint has inked new contracts with five organizations: Florida Cardiology, Southlake Orthopaedics, University Internal Medicine and Diabetes Associates, Clara Roman, M.D., and BillingNetwork.