- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — An online data sharing platform announced it will debut a daily blood-glucose monitoring feature for its more than 2,000 diabetes patients.
PatientsLikeMe said patients will be able to report daily glucose levels, as well as continue sharing and learning from HbA1C scores, treatments and dosages, in addition to symptoms and severity.
The feature will be launched in early December, PatientsLikeMe said.