- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Post Foods has expanded its Pebbles cereal lineup with a limited-edition flavor.
New Pebbles Boulders Stone Age caramel apple now is available on store shelves nationwide. Each serving of the new cereal, which features caramel-flavored boulders and caramel-flavored dinosaur bones, contains 110 calories and 16 g of whole grains, while providing 10 essential vitamins and minerals, Post said.
Post said it will continue to introduce more delicious limited-edition Boulders flavors throughout the year.
“We’re excited to add a new cereal line to the Pebbles family, with the goodness of whole grains and great new taste of caramel apple,” Post director of marketing Tony Shurman said. “New Pebbles Boulders brings even bigger Flintstone fun to the table each morning.”