- Johnny Appleseed brand announces new hard cider
- FMI, Matrix Group release animated video as part of association’s 'Supermarket Facts Video Series'
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
- Supermarket profit margin explored in FMI's latest 'Supermarket Fact Video Series'
NEW YORK - Pedigree and the Broadway musical "Annie" worked together to promote awareness of dog adoption, and the partnership resulted in a $1 million donation to Pedigree Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to helping dogs find loving homes. A check was presented to the foundation after the matinee performance on Nov. 20.
Since it's debut in 1977, "Annie" has featured a real-life shelter dog as Annie's companion Sandy, making the partnership between Pedigree brand and the Tony Award-winning musical even more special.
"Annie" is now in its final weeks on Broadway and will play its final performance on Sunday, Jan.5, 2014.