- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- P&G taps celebrity Chef LaLa and medical expert Jorge Rodriguez to offer education on frequent heartburn
- Harvard Heart Letter: Many consumers who supplement with aspirin don't need to
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Larry the Cable Guy teams with Prilosec OTC on monster truck sweepstakes
CINCINNATI — Out of more than 200,000 entries, Procter & Gamble named "William R." of Pennsylvania winner of the ultimate sports pack as part of Wild American Flavor Sweepstakes sponsored by Prilosec OTC Wildberry.
The contestant won a once-in-a-lifetime trip to three of the country’s "most flavorful" cities that host the biggest sporting events in America, including tickets to the Super Bowl, NASCAR's Daytona 500 and the NCAA basketball championship game in Atlanta, travel and accommodations and $5,000.
The contest was part of the Wild American Flavor Tour, which featured comedian Larry the Cable Guy at sporting events across the country.
Find us on Facebook for more information on drug store news, insights and products.