- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Ulta Beauty posts 24.8% rise in Q2 sales
- Crossmark adds former PepsiCo exec John Compton to board of directors
- Diet drinks fuel growth amid flat sales
- PepsiCo targets teen market with fruit-flavored Aquafina sparkling water, flavorings
PURCHASE, N.Y. — PepsiCo has upped its investment in O.N.E., a coconut water company.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed, but PepsiCo noted that it now has the majority stake in the company.
"Coconut water is one of the fastest-growing categories in the U.S. beverage market, and one in which we see a great deal of potential. Our investment in O.N.E. is an investment in the future," said Massimo d'Amore, CEO of PepsiCo Beverages Americas.