- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Harvard Heart Letter: Many consumers who supplement with aspirin don't need to
- Homeopathy, returning brands shape pain relief
NORTH LIMA, Ohio — Perfecta Products on Tuesday announced the reformulation of Zim's Max-Freeze, which no longer contains such ingredients as parabens, sulfates or coloring. Ingredients now include certified organic ilex, arnica and aloe with a greaseless, stain-free formula.
"Our customers are asking us to provide them with a product for temporary pain relief that lives up to our brand promise — safety, efficacy and naturally-based products that really work," stated Mark Smith, director of marketing and sales for Perfecta Products. "We are listening. Whether after a long workout, run or just everyday aches and pains, the cooling relief of Zim's Max- Freeze is the go-to option to relieve minor pain."