- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Hygenic/Performance Health generates $18,000 for Pink-Link Breast Cancer Support Network
RIDGEWOOD, N.J. A maker of deluxe e-reader covers has released a new version of its lighted folio.
Periscope released its new pink lighted folio in line with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the company said. Available for a suggested retail price of $49.95, the Periscope lighted folio is an “all-in-one” item that features a retractable Periscope twin LED reading light, deluxe cover and notebook/pen holder in one fashionably designed pink leatherette unit.
“With today’s debut of the pink lighted folio for both the [Amazon] Kindle 2 and [Barnes & Noble] Nook e-readers, and with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month occurring in October, we decided there was no better time to show our support of those whose lives have been affected by breast cancer,” Periscope president Eric Fisherman said. “The new pink lighted folio makes an ideal gift choice for gift-givers who wish to give a gift that has a greater significance. Now every time a consumer uses their pink lighted folio, they will be reminded of all those whose lives have been touched in any way by breast cancer.