- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- John Frieda brings hair care tips to women through tour
NEW YORK — Kao Brands’ John Frieda officially has launched its first-ever permanent hair color and is looking to shake up the hair color segment with the new Precision Foam Colour. The at-home hair color is designed to provide salon-caliber results in both coverage and color. The nonaerosol foam spreads evenly through the hair, saturating every strand with no mess. The 20-shade palette collection was developed in conjunction with John Frieda creative color director and U.K. colorist Nicola Clarke. The collection is priced at $12.99.