- FDA advisory committee to consider OTC NDA for asthma-relieving Primatene HFA
- Diplomat becomes distributor of recently approved cancer drug
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Detroit Lions, Walgreens provide complimentary flu shots to Detroit Lions Academy students
- FDA approves Perrigo angina pectoris drug
ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo on Tuesday announced that the Detroit office of the Food and Drug Administration has concluded its re-inspection of Perrigo's Allegan facility.
The FDA has informed Perrigo that, effective immediately, Perrigo has an acceptable regulatory status, such that any pending export license and abbreviated new drug applications from this facility will once again be eligible for review and approval.
"On behalf of Perrigo, I want to thank the FDA Detroit district for making the re-inspection of our facilities a priority and for working cooperatively with us to resolve the issues previously raised in the warning letter,” stated Perrigo chairman and CEO Joe Papa. “We are convinced that this process has made us a better company by enhancing the quality of our affordable healthcare products for our customers."