- Perrigo launches store-brand guaifenesin 600-mg extended-release tablets
- Court: Watson's generic OTC decongestant does not infringe on branded versions
- Perrigo introduces generic Aleve Liquid Gels
- Survey: Adults have trouble picking appropriate treatments for cough symptoms
- Perrigo gains approval for store brand Mucinex
ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo on Thursday announced that it has initiated shipments of its guaifenesin extended-release tablets in the 600-mg strength, a generic version of Mucinex.
The company expects to initiate its full-scale over-the-counter launch of the store-brand equivalent to Mucinex in blister packaging to its retail and wholesale customers before the end of its current fiscal year in June.
Mucinex 600-mg tablets has estimated annual sales of approximately $135 million, according to Perrigo.