- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo on Monday named Christopher Roop to the post of VP corporate development. In this role, Roop will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and pursuing acquisition targets that complement the company’s strategic growth objectives.
Roop joins Perrigo from the investment banking industry, where he spent several years advising healthcare companies on mergers and acquisitions. With a focus on pharmaceutical company clients, Roop played a central role in all aspects of advisory assignments, including idea generation, valuation, due diligence and transaction negotiations.
Roop earned both his Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration degrees from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He and his wife recently have relocated from New York to Grand Rapids, Mich.