- Perrigo to buy Elan Corp.
- Perrigo to acquire Fera's ophthalmic portfolio for up to $129 million
- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
- Report: Kroger adding 2,000 jobs across Michigan
- FDA approves Perrigo's fluticasone propionate lotion
ALLEGAN, Mich. — Perrigo on Friday named Lynden Johncock to the post of trade promotion manager with the sales department. In this combined marketing and sales role, Johncock will act as a liaison between customers and Perrigo to ensure effective exchange of ideas for business and product line growth.
Johncock brings to Perrigo nine years of experience as a sales and marketing professional, delivering revenue and profit gains within the appliance industry. Johncock’s areas of experience include sales territory management, key account development, effective relationship building, program development and team leadership.
Johncock earned a bachelor's of business administration in marketing from the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University.
Perrigo is adding more than 100 new positions in areas all across the company to help keep pace with the company's success and growth, the company stated.