- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
- FDA approves Perrigo's fluticasone propionate lotion
- Perrigo to buy Elan Corp.
- Perrigo seeks approval for generic version of Acanya
- Perrigo to field store brand version of bubble gum-flavored Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup
ST. LOUIS — Perrigo and a subsidiary of K-V Pharmaceutical Co. have launched a new drug for yeast infections in women, the two companies said.
Perrigo and Ther-Rx Corp. announced the availability of Gynazole-1 (butoconazole nitrate vaginal cream) in the 2% strength for treating yeast infections in nonpregnant women.
Ther-Rx has a partnership with Perrigo to manufacture the drug.
"We are pleased to be able to once again offer Gynazole-1 to prescribing healthcare providers and to patients in need of therapy," K-V CEO and Ther-Rx president Greg Divis said. "The availability of Gynazole-1 represents a positive step forward for the company as we continue to provide quality, patient-friendly products to support the health of women across the stages of their lives."