- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
NEW YORK — A line of products developed for pets by Tigi Bed Head will be the exclusive pet grooming, accessories, toys and apparel company for the Backstage Artist Lounge, which provides famous bands with a variety of sample products during their rock tours.
Pet Head, whose products are pH-adjusted and are paraben-, sulfate-, DEA- and cruelty-free, will travel on tour with famous bands by providing a variety of sample products during their tours.
Pet Head's lineup includes such products as Dirty Talk shampoo and So Spoiled conditioning cream rinse for dogs.