- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. — Peter Rabbit Organics’ line of squeezable puree pouches is expanding with the addition of new vegetable and fruit blends.
The new veggie and fruit purees — now available in sweet potato, corn and apple; pea, spinach and apple; and carrot, squash and apple varieties — come in BPA-free pouches and contain 100% organic vegetables and fruits, with no added sugar or artificial flavors.
New Peter Rabbit Organics veggie and fruit purees are available at Albertsons, select Starbucks stores, Whole Foods Markets and natural food sellers for a suggested retail price of $1.79 each.