- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Mylan launches generic version of Detrol LA
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Pfizer president and general manager for specialty care and oncology, Geno Germano, will deliver the “State of the Pharma/Biotech Industry Address” at the 2011 Armada Specialty Pharmacy Summit, Armada Health Care said Tuesday.
The summit, which will take place in Las Vegas in May, is in its seventh year and is expected to bring 1,500 participants representing 400 specialty healthcare organizations, including specialty pharmacy providers, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, wholesale distributors and others.
Germano joined Pfizer when the company bought out Wyeth, where he was president of the U.S. and pharmaceutical business units. He previously served numerous other positions at Wyeth and also worked at Johnson & Johnson.
Earlier this month, Armada announced that former President George W. Bush would deliver the keynote speech at the summit.