- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Amazon's shopping app 'Flow' makes online shopping easier
- Ahold USA marks 120th pickup point, Chicago e-commerce development center
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Study: Recasting role of brick-and-mortar stores key in omnichannel world
ALLEN, Texas — PFSweb, an international provider of end-to-end e-commerce solutions, has launched a direct-to-consumer e-commerce solution for L'Oréal USA's Clarisonic brand, the company announced.
With the addition of Clarisonic, PFSweb has increased the number of e-commerce sites it supports for L'Oréal USA to eight. Other brands include em michelle phan, Kiehl's Since 1851, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves St. Laurent and Lancome. PFSweb is providing a direct-to-consumer solution that includes order management, customer care, fraud management, demandware consulting and order fulfillment services.
"We have successfully launched yet another brand in the L'Oréal Luxe portfolio with PFSweb, and continue to be impressed with their ability to support both our strategic and operational initiatives," stated Brigitte King, SVP direct to consumer cusiness of L'Oréal USA. "Clarisonic is a leading brand of transformative luxury skincare in the United States. By utilizing PFSweb's offering, we expect to further grow the Clarisonic brand presence we have been building in the rapidly expanding direct-to-consumer channel while we focus even more on helping our customers look their best."