- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — Hispanicize 2013, the annual Latino trends event, has announced that Procter & Gamble will be the official presenting sponsor for this year's event taking place in Miami Beach from April 9 to 13. This is P&G's first year as the presenting sponsor of the Hispanicize event.
During the conference, P&G will engage attendees in the P&G Everyday Lounge, where visitors will experience products from the company's beauty, health and home portfolio. P&G conference activities include the Swiffer Abuelita Test, Tide Fabulous White Party, bathroom takeovers by Charmin, Crest and HDA blogger ideation session, makeovers from CoverGirl and hair styling sessions from Pantene brought by Have You Tried This Yet?/?Ya Probaste Esto?, to name a few.
"P&G's presenting sponsorship support is making possible many of the big ideas, celebrities, speakers, content and concerts that makes Hispanicize 2013 special," stated Manny Ruiz, creative director and founder of the Hispanicize event. "You can talk about supporting bloggers and journalists all you want but when you actually back it up boldly like P&G has done here that speaks volumes."