- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- Maite Perroni confesses with Pantene and calls for fans’ hair confessions
- P&G brands kick off Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with campaign, film series
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — During the National Association of Chain Drug Stores Annual Meeting, Procter & Gamble is showcasing several of its health and beauty brands, such as Old Spice, Fusion, CoverGirl and Pantene, as well as its efforts to further partner with retailers to bolster sales via its health and beauty studios.
Women who visit the P&G Him/Her Studio are able to indulge in such services as hair and makeup touch-ups, and guys can take advantage of grooming services.
In a separate area dubbed the P&G Choose Well Suite, P&G addresses health-and-wellness trends, highlights products within its portfolio and illustrates via computer graphics the store of the future based on customer feedback.
Throughout the rooms, P&G is promoting its Have You Tried This? campaign, which speaks to the manufacturer’s effort to further partner with retailers to encourage consumers to place “just one more” product in the basket. The manufacturer estimated that getting consumers to buy just one more item is a $7 billion opportunity.
For photos, click here.