- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
Procter & Gamble, which owns the Gillette brand, is taking an innovative approach to reaching men in the grooming aisle with the rollout of its Men’s Zones in select H-E-B supermarkets.
The store-within-a-store carves out aisles that specially are tailored to meet his grooming needs, boasting more than 530 products just for him. In addition to featuring products from P&G, as well as other manufacturers, the Men’s Zone department has touch screens so he can get grooming tips and discover new products. There also are flat-screen TVs that can show sporting events or other information.
With arched endcaps and blue floor lighting, the department is hard to miss, but it also creates an area where male shoppers are encouraged to explore.