- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
- Target prepares for first Black Friday in Canada
- Walgreens promotes support of The Jimmy Fund during Boston Red Sox radio broadcast
- P&G's Head & Shoulders, Veterans of Foreign Wars partner for 'Mane Event'
- Harris Teeter to pitch food drive with MLB partner Washington Nationals
CINCINNATI — Head & Shoulders — along with new “Mane Man,” Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pitcher C.J. Wilson — is challenging guys to take a whiff of what a double dose of confidence smells like through the launch of new Head & Shoulders with Old Spice, the official shampoo of Major League Baseball.
Starting on opening day, for every “whiff” across MLB during the 2013 regular season, Head & Shoulders will make a $1 donation to the MLB Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities program. Fans can get involved by tweeting whiffs throughout the season via the #Whiff hashtag, along with their favorite team’s Twitter handle to rack up the donations for their teams’ local RBI leagues and also have the chance to win MLB prizes. The RBI program is the MLB youth initiative designed to give young people from urban and underserved communities the opportunity to play baseball and softball, encouraging academic success and achievement.
To coincide with opening day, Head & Shoulders will also be launching their latest ad campaign featuring Wilson and his Angels teammate Josh Hamilton.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.