- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
AMERICAN CANYON, Calif. — Peggy Fleming, a gold-medal figure skater at the 1968 Winter Olympic Games, signed autographs for customers in the shadow of the 535-ft. “Tour of London” Procter & Gamble product display at Walmart here on Thursday. Fleming’s appearance was on behalf of P&G, a Worldwide Olympic Partner.
As reported by Drug Store News, the “Tour of London” P&G product display features such iconic London landmarks as Big Ben, the London Eye and three red double-decker buses. P&G’s tribute to the 2012 Summer Olympic Games will remain at the American Canyon Walmart through Aug. 10.
To read more on the Tour of London, click here.