- P&G's My Black is Beautiful to participate in 2013 Black Girls Rock! awards
- Little Busy Bodies announces licensing agreement with P&G
- P&G appoints Barron Witherspoon as VP, industry affairs
- P&G brands kick off Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games with campaign, film series
- P&G announces organizational changes
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble is taking its Crest Whitestrips to a new level in 2008 with the launch of Crest Whitestrips Daily Whitening Plus Tarter Protection.
The new strips, set to launch in March, provide three benefits, according to P&G: protect against tartar build-up, whiten and protect from everyday stain build-up and provide a gentle routine for teeth sensitive to whitening.
How it works: Each kit contains thin, flexible strips coated with a gel formula. The strips are designed to conform to the shape of the teeth and with five minutes a day, every day they promise to protect against daily tartar build-up, remove stains and whiten smiles, plus the routine is gentle enough for teeth sensitive to whitening.
The suggested retail price is $39.99. Each kit contains a 38-day daily dose.