- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- The Little Clinic opens first Atlanta-area clinic
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble has teamed up with Kroger to support the United Services Organization.
In line with Kroger's USO support campaign called Honoring Our Heroes, P&G will launch a Mega Event sales promotion through which customers at participating Kroger banner stores receive $5 instantly at checkout when they purchase 10 participating P&G Mega Event items.
Kroger and P&G also will build on the partnership through a Web application, where consumers virtually can shake the hand of a hero and receive a special offer on one of the following P&G brands: Tide, Downy, Gillette, Pantene, Old Spice and Prilosec.
Kroger's Honoring Our Heroes campaign also will include a $250,000 donation to the USO to aid the organization's mission to help American troops and their families.
Click here to learn more about the Kroger and USO partnership.