- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble has teamed up with Kroger to support the United Services Organization.
In line with Kroger's USO support campaign called Honoring Our Heroes, P&G will launch a Mega Event sales promotion through which customers at participating Kroger banner stores receive $5 instantly at checkout when they purchase 10 participating P&G Mega Event items.
Kroger and P&G also will build on the partnership through a Web application, where consumers virtually can shake the hand of a hero and receive a special offer on one of the following P&G brands: Tide, Downy, Gillette, Pantene, Old Spice and Prilosec.
Kroger's Honoring Our Heroes campaign also will include a $250,000 donation to the USO to aid the organization's mission to help American troops and their families.
Click here to learn more about the Kroger and USO partnership.