- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Vicks launches three humidifiers for 2013 cold-flu season
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
SAN DIEGO — Procter & Gamble last month introduced its latest innovation across its Vicks cough-cold franchise — Vicks Nature Fusion, a line of cough-cold products infused with a bit of honey in place of artificial flavors — at the BlogHer 2011 conference, the world's largest conference for women in social media that boasted around 3,600 attendees this year.
The lineup includes four formulas: Vicks Nature Fusion Cold & Flu Relief caplets, Vicks Nature Fusion Nighttime Cold & Flu, Vicks Nature Fusion Cough & Chest Congestion, and Vicks Nature Fusion Cough.
Vicks Nature Fusion is labeled for adults and children 12 years of age and older. Suggested retail price for all formulations falls between $6.99 and $8.99.