- Pantene Pro-V gets spokeswoman for Nature Fusion collection
- P&G, Alexander McQueen ink fragrance licensing deal
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
- P&G's fiscal year 'off to a good start' as Q1 net sales climb
- P&G teams with Communities In Schools, John Legend to launch new GIVE Education campaign
GENEVA and LONDON — Procter & Gamble Prestige has inked a licensing deal with Stella McCartney to manufacture and sell designer fragrance products.
Effective Sept. 13, P&G will begin to develop and market new initiatives under the Stella McCartney brand name.
The signing of the Stella McCartney fragrance license is consistent with P&G Prestige’s strategy to grow the business with strong brands with global leadership potential, the company stated. Stella McCartney is complementary to P&G’s existing designer fragrance portfolio and expands upon their strong luxury fragrance brands.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.