- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- CoverGirl, NFL partner to offer female fans team-inspired nail looks
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
- Mexico's obesity rate exceeds that of U.S., report finds
CINCINNATI — As an official sponsor of the National Football League, Procter & Gamble has donated $300,000 to the NFL's campaign to fight childhood obesity and promote health and wellness among kids nationwide.
Through P&G's donation, NFL Play 60 has allowed the league to create health centers, rehab playgrounds, purchase sports equipment and help thousands of children lead happier, healthier lives, according to the company.
"P&G is proud to have provided season-long support of NFL Play 60 to help thousands of kids lead happier, healthier lives," said Anne Westbrook, corporate communications leader, U.S. sports marketing at P&G. "P&G's mission is to touch and improve the lives of our consumers, which is why fighting childhood obesity, which affects one-third of our nation's children, is so important to us."