- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- The essential value of HIEs in delivering patient-centered pharmacy care
- At NACDS conference, Merlo and Anderson note pharmacy victories
- GNC launches new Pro Performance AMP Concentrated Intelligent Release Series products, features
- Pharmacy trends and outlook for 2013
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble is showcasing products that meet consumers' everyday needs with its newest initiative.
With more consumers concerned over the cost of household products, P&G created the "Have You Tried This Yet?" campaign, which will reach consumers nationwide with handouts, product samples and even a P&G BrandSaver coupon booklet. Such P&G brands as Bounty and Olay will be featured in the campaign.
"At P&G, we are committed to responding to our consumers' needs and providing straightforward solutions for everyday issues," said Nataraj Iyer, associate marketing director at P&G U.S. operations. Fifty-one percent of women said they feel overwhelmed when shopping for family essentials. "'The Have You Tried This Yet?' initiative offers many of P&G's most innovative products, which can help moms conveniently meet their daily needs, as well as those of their families," Iyer said.