- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
BOULDER, Colo. An integrative pharmacy chain will open its 23rd store in Menlo Park, Calif.
Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy, which has stores across five states, will celebrate the grand opening of its 4,700-sq.-ft. location on Nov. 5.
“We are excited to join the Menlo Park community and share the values of Pharmaca with more residents in the Bay Area,” said Mark Panzer, president and CEO. “Our distinctive concept provides our customers with an opportunity to manage their own health through traditional pharmacy offerings, holistic treatment options, additional health-focused products, educational resources and a talented, licensed practitioner staff.”