- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
BOULDER, Colo. — Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy has launched a mobile app for patients to manage their prescriptions, the retail pharmacy chain said Tuesday.
The app, which operates on a secure network created by San Francisco-based Mscripts, includes dosage reminders, health information and features for getting prescription refills and pickup reminders. The company also launched a new mobile website, at M.pharmaca.com.
"Pharmaca has always provided customers with innovative solutions for their health needs," Pharmaca VP pharmacy operations Stuart Gratz said. "This new app makes it easy to manage prescriptions and health information, allowing customers to communicate with us in a variety of ways. It also emphasizes our commitment to green initiatives; knowing the status of their refills reduces unnecessary trips to the pharmacy and allows our customers to maximize their time while they are in the store."