- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Vitamins and Supplements 2014
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
SAN DIEGO — PharmaCare last week showcased its new Sambucol Soft Chewable Throat Lozenge, Sambucol Pastilles, at the NACDS Total Store Expo.
The product folds into a growing set associated with cough/cold — immune system boosters. Made by combining PharmaCare's proprietary elderberry extract with vitamin C, zinc and honey, the product is being introduced as a convenient "on-the-go" immune booster solution.
Suggested retail price is $7.99 for 20 pastilles.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.