- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- NIH to investigate whether vitamin D helps prevent Type 2 diabetes
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — PharmaCline has launched a topical antibiotic for prediabetes and diabetes patients that is designed to treat minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Diabecline, the company said, is an over-the-counter antibiotic that targets the source of infection through site-specific penetration technology.
"Our Diabecline antibiotic allows users who are at greater risk of developing serious infections to achieve better care," PharmaCline CEO Steve Keough said.