- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens probiotic multivitamin
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
NORTHRIDGE, Calif. — Pharmavite recently introduced a new probiotic daily supplement combined with a multivitamin that may encourage regular use of probiotics. Called Nature Made Triple Probiotic, the blend includes three probiotic strains, along with vitamins A, C and E; minerals iron, magnesium and zinc; and other vitamins and minerals.
The new product, which ships this month, features Pharmavite’s proprietary Smart Release Tri-Layer caplets that ensure delivery of live probiotics to the gut and the vitamins and minerals to the stomach, where they are better absorbed. Suggested retail price is $17.59.