- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
CHICAGO — Millennium Pharmacy Systems on Friday announced the appointment of Phil Keough as EVP and COO.
"Millennium's innovative and cost-effective medication management approach offers critically needed solutions to the long-term care market,” Keough said. “By eliminating drug waste, enhancing administrative processes and improving patient safety, Millennium is changing the face of pharmacy solutions in the marketplace.”
A 20-year pharmacy operations veteran, Keough most recently led Keoco, a consulting practice specializing in high-growth, early-stage pharmacy industry businesses. Prior to that, Keough led all pharmacy operations for CVS and later Rite Aid. Keough holds a Bachelor of Science in pharmacy from Auburn University.